Thursday, April 19, 2012

What I Wore!

So  I have been MIA from here for a while.  You know the speach.  I've been slowly getting back into my bloggers groove though!  I think I've just needed the space from here.  I honestly have not been on a computer in a while.  I mostly use my phone for everything.  I've just been trying to clear my head as well as some of the people in my life out.  I just feel like I am a really good friend to people.  All the time.  If any of my friends EVER need me for ANYTHING..I drop whatever I'm doing and make time for them.  I don't text them once a month.  Or just see them out and about and say hello and nothing else for another few weeks.  I feel like some of my friends have been doing that lately, and I understand if things happen in their lives, but things happen in mine too and when I need a friend I just hope at least one is there.  Enough of that....  Anyhow I got a new dress last week and finally took some pictures to show!






So I have become obsessed with cute hats.  I don't ever wear them, but after I found this gem I have seen the hat light! And already have my eye on several more!  Oh and as usual my entire outfit is from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment