Thursday, March 15, 2012

Red Wine Lips

This post is Straight to the point! RED WINE!  Since I have worked at the liquor store I have been trying lots and lots of different wines.  I usually stuck only with Moscato's...but I decided I needed to branch out and experience different varieties.  So far I have found 3 red wines that I am obsessed with.   



First is San Antonio Cardinale.  It's not too sweet.  It has the perfect amount of sweetness and a tad bitterness, so the bitter red wine lovers should like this one!
Second is Barefoot Red Moscato...oh my goodness.....sososososo good!  And I know I said I was trying to branch out from the Moscato's, but we just got this one in and I sampled it and fell in LOVE! It has the prettiest floral scent. Soft and Sweet and tastes even better.
Third is Sweet Walter Red Wine.  Now is this kind of right in the middle of San Antonio and Barefoot on the sweetness level.  It's really really good and If you want a soft sweet red wine, then this is the one for you!

xoxoxo

Lisa Mitchell - "Red Wine Lips"

No comments:

Post a Comment