Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Long and Winding Road....

Alright...I honestly don't know where to start.  I haven't been on here in over a week, maybe two.  What's been going on in my personal life is exactly that.  Personal.  But I love blogging to tell people, who read, about my daily life.  So I will share a little to give you an insight as to why I have been absent from here.  As most of you readers know, Timmy lives with me.  We are living at my parents until we find our own place.  We have found a few, and are waiting on calls to set up times to check em out.  But there were words between my dad and timmy that caused a problem.  Timmy packed all of his stuff and left.  It was scary for me because he had always told me if he left, he was taking me with him, and this time he wasn't.  He went to a friends house and I followed suit the next day.  I don't want to go into detail about what exactly happened, because it's personal.  So being away from home, and living out of a bag for a week wasn't too bad...but kept me from blogging.  That and I needed time away.  Topics for blogs are hard for me to come by sometimes.  Anyhow... I would like to thank Walt for letting both Timmy and I stay at his place for a week.  Thank you so very much for giving up your bedroom so that He had a place to sleep.  And thank you for letting me stay there for that time as well.  I am extremely grateful that he has a friend like You that will help him out with no questions asked.  You didn't have to let me stay, but you did and I honestly can't thank you enough.  Hey when we get our own place You are welcome anytime!  And so is any of our other friends that ever need anything.  So there ya go.  I will  be back to my old blogging self next week.  I promise :]  

No comments:

Post a Comment