Monday, March 19, 2012

The Magnetic Fields " Nothing Matters When We're Dancing"


Deal Me In played Court House Co-Op last night.  It was an early show.  Fresh Flesh,a new local band, played first.  They were soooo good.  Music I love and  get really into. Deal Me In were also amazing.  They played a few new songs.  I'm getting really excited because they are fairly new and the buzz about them is already sooo freakin up there, and their music is already changing and getting better and better!  They have a show in Jackson,MS next sunday and another out of town show April 14th in Tuscaloosa, AL! Which is really exciting because my little brother from another mother goes to school at University of Alabama and is coming out to the show, and it's been a good 3 years if not more since I've seen him!  So that's exciting.  I have really missed my other family.  I'm really going to have to make a trip down to the gulf to visit this summer.  Oh Timothy and I ventured to the Zoo yesterday before he went to practice.  We were on short time so we walked pretty fast through there.  Thank Goodness I had 2 half off tickets, so it didn't cost a freakin arm and a leg to get in.  The thing that sucked though is that you have to pay for evvvvverything.  I just wanted to feed the Giraffes...not pay 10 bucks for us to do it.  You would think if you paid so much to get in, they would let you feed something ya know!  Anyhow after that we grabbed lunch, and he went to practice.  I however watched my show on netflix...I will not disclose what show on account of the embarrassing it is, and took a short but needed nap.  Exciting huh!   Then I got up, cleaned and made myself a mixed drink.  See there was two cups in my room, once was Timmy's and the other mine.  I poured a concoction into one and I must have picked up the other without even realizing it.  Because when I started drinking it I was amazing at how it tasted like I put NOTHING in it....that's because I didn't.  I drank the whole cup and was wondering why I didn't feel anything at all.  It wasn't until later after the show, when we got home and Timmy was thirsty so he picked up his cup from earlier, and took a big gulp, then proceeded to gag!  He was a little mad haha, and so was I for wasting all that booze!   Also a picture I thought to be destroyed was put on facebook for the fb world to see.  A rather embarrassing photo of myself dressed up like little wayne, making a horrendous face. Of course peeps would ask me to see it. But it was all in good fun so I didn't mind.  Well readers! Until next time xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment