Monday, March 12, 2012

So I am a bit obsessed with makeup.  Actually...I'm overrrrly obsessed with it!  I have been since I first started wearing it at age 13.  I love when lady friends of mine ask me to do their makeup or just going and looking at new products and different things on myself.  And for the past couple of years I have been very obsessed with E.L.F makeup.  It's super duper cheap, but so freakin amazing!  Seriously some of THEEEE best makeup I have ever bought and used!  Here are most of the things I use:


  1. The 11 Piece Studio Collection.  These brushes are amazing and make my skin look flawless!
  2. Studio Blush in "Pink Passion".  It's perfect for fair complexions.
  3. Studio High Definition Powder.  I recently bought this and boy does it do wonders. Seriously made my skin look amazing!
  4. Silver Box Beauty Eye Book in "Natural Eye".  I'm more into the browns and nudes for my eye color.
  5. Studio Matte Lip Color in "Rich Red".  I prefer the matte lip color to the glossy ones and I looooooove red!!!
  6. Studio Water Proof Eyeliner Pen in "Black".  OMG... I seriously CANNOT tell you how amazing this eyeliner is.  I do my eyeliner with both hands and this being basically like a marker pen makes it so incredibly easy it's so amazing!  I will not ever use another eyeliner again after this one!


Have You found some new awesome makeup recently that You'd like to share with the world because of how amazing it is??? And also use amazing a crap load of times in one sentence! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment