Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ok So!

Another simple what I wore post happening right now :]  
They aren't really like most you'll see...on account that I do not own a digital camera, so my phone IS my digital camera.  I have to have someone else take them for me because I gave my tripod to my sister(because she has an awesome camera she can use it with).... So they are kind of bleh...but! I like em and hopefully you do to!

Sweaters!
I have two really comfy sweaters that I adore.  
This one from OldNavy(i think) 
Black skinny Jeans from ON as well
Black Flats that you can't see from Target!
AND!

This One!  It's thrifted.  It's pretty light pink. 
This picture's color is a little off :/
Black skinny jeans from OldNavy
and Black flats from Target.  I love sweater
weather! 


Now on to random pictures just because.  I couldn't really decide what to blog about today so why not do Pictures heh!?
is this considered duck face?! haha

Days off are spent with this Hunk!

my little moster love

<3

I've been searching for more blogs to follow to start new reads.  I've found a few and I think on my next post I am going to share some of my favorite blogs found recently and blogs that I have been following for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment