Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ok so I have been trying to blog every single day...tryyying haha.  I do miss a day here and there but I'm trying.  I've been getting back into the groove of things and once I'm in it I keep going.  And also it's been a little difficult finding things to blog about so most of my posts are really last minute thoughts.  I've been wanting to do more "What I Wore" posts, but my wardrobe is so blah and nearly empty...I need new clothes so bad, but everytime I go anywhere to get some I end up putting them back.  Clothes have just gotten so expensive and I have bills and too many other things to buy and save for.  That and I can't find any freakin stores with clothes that I actually really like.  Target used to be my go to store....not anymore... Their clothes are just getting more and more awful.  All the other stores I like only cater to size 0.  I'm a curvvy gal. haha.  Anyhow I have decided I'm going to do a post once a week about Cocktails.  Since I started working at a liquor store I have learned sooooo much about what goes good with what, how to properly taste things.  I have learned a lot about wines.  And I have been trying to broaden my tastes.  I stick to the sweeter wines a la Riesling and Sweet White/Reds...but I'm slowly getting into merlo's and cabs.  My liquor drink of choice is Vodka.. I prefer the clears to the browns.  And I prefer Potato vodkas to grain.  Make the most significant difference in smoothness and taste.  So done rambling, but I am going to start making different Mixed Drinks and showing you guys how to make them yourself!  Well.. I'm off for now! Gotta get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment