Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh shut it

It amazes me how people can sit there and say extremely rude stuff to your face, and not think that it's rude. Not all of us are privileged and have as many opportunities just handed to us. It's starting to get really old and I'm not going to be so nice anymore when that happens. Because I think before I speak and I would never act like I understood something I didn't.

On a different not my love comes home in a few days and I'm beyond ready for that. Not gonna lie, but I'm kind of over tour.

Oh! Yesterday miss Kayla and I had a pretty awesome thrifting day! We went to a bunch of different places, got goodies and then went and got stuff to make the cheesiest girlfriend shirts. I accidentally destroyed mine shortly after and almost destroyed hers and I felt so crappy. But it turned out good! Mine says "Timmy's Love" with 09 underneath. That is the year we got together. It also says "mews" on the back. But that's our thing hehe. Hers says Prince Erics Girl on the front and 11 on the back. They are tacky but I actually really love it. Timmy loved it too. He asked me to make him one to wear everywhere. Which in turn makes me one very happy lucky girl.



P.s. must suck wanting something you are never ever going to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment