Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Way Back Wednesday


I really have no clue what made this pop into my head.  Out of nowhere though, a memory from when I was 7 playing this board game with my sisters.  And it made me feel nostalgic, so I'm doing a "Way Back Wednesday"...for things of nostalgia! 

My oldest sister had this game.  When I was little I didn't know it wasn't real.  I mostly liked just asking Zandar questions and forgot about the game, but it was awesome!

My brother had this one, I thought the commercial was so cool.  
It took me a while to actually see something, but once I figured it out I loooved these books 

 I loved my popples.  I wish I still had some

Garbage Pail Kids! 

 My favourite!  I remember playing this with my older brother David and he one..it was cool seeing him in all the jewels and crown.  I miss those days

I had one for every holliday, occasion, I just had tons of these...it's pretty bad that as punishment for doing something bad, my dad would take my trolls away. hahaha 

My brother David got me into pogs.  He gave me my first one made from metal i think.

My sister just reminded me of this one!  Mannn it was so fun!


Oh.. and I looooved this!

words can't express how much I loved this game!

Ok, so theres my nostalgic moment.  Haha.  What do you miss about your younger years?

No comments:

Post a Comment