Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I have so much to vent about... so why not do it here!  Firstly.. DMI had an amazing show last night...Had to throw that out there... I just really, reallllllllllllllllllly dislike Murphys.  It's not really my thing.  Not my favorite place to be.  Especially because shows on a tuesday night...Who does that and why.... Not many people are going to come out to a show on a tuesday freakin night.  And then to say it's going to start at a certain time and then change it last, literally last second, because people aren't showing up. Seems like that happens everytime they play murphy's and it's lame..super super LAME!    IT'S COLD, PEOPLE WORK DURING THE FREAKING WEEK, AND IT'S A TUESDAY NIGHT! Give me a break.  Also.. I really cannot stand disrespectful girls.  At all.  That's why I've never really gotten along with girls.  Maybe a handful but so many are ruthless and coniving and disrespectful.  One in particular...go away.  Thats what I have to say.  Go The EFF away.  Stop lurking around like a lost stupid puppy and go away.  It's annoying.  Oh..man I used to think like if someone didn't like me, well I would be really nice to that person ya know to show that I am a nice person... well doing that I have hopes of maybe the person being nice back but no... not everyone thinks like that and dont care if you are nice...so I'm not going to care about being nice to people that don't like me...why? because I don't give anyone a reason to not like me.  So if you are going to be that person...why not just say so and get on with it.  I will no longer be the super sweet girl who's always quiet and nice...not saying I'm going to be loud and mean... just going to treat people the way they treat me from now on.  Another thing... I cannot stand when people only take themselves into consideration.  Listen to other people..important people.. don't just brush what they say off.  And take the things they have to get done or have to do into mind.  Oh..someone made a smart ass comment that I don't let Timmy do things.  Ha...hahahhahahahahahahahaha.  it makes me laugh.  If he wants to go somewhere, he will go.  I encourage it.  Only thing is that people don't really realize.  He works a real job.  A really hard job that he busts his back doing.  When he comes home.. he likes to relax.  He doesn't always like going out to this place or that place to hang out with so and so....he's super tired and  just wants to lay down.  So if I see that he's hurting, I'll give him medicine and ask him if he wants to do anything or just rest.  And HE chooses. NOT ME.  So keep your little comments to yourself.  Gahhh.. people these days.  You think you have some friends out there... and some turn into tools.  I'm over it though.  I will stick with the good ones I have.  Anyhow weekend is coming up.  It just snowed and it's already melting.  Good though.  DMI has a show friday night but I'm not sure if I'm going to attend this one.  I mostly go to support Timmy, I think I've outgrown going for the heck of it.  I'm not getting any younger so I might as well start being more adult about things.  But since it's super cold I see a weekend at home with my love and some warm blankets, our girl gary, our lovely french accordian vinyl, and netflix.  Sounds perfect to me! :]

--- On another note.  I am so over ecstatic for my bff Kayla!!!!  I'm so glad you are so happy right now!  And I'm so happy you found someone who is perfect for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment