Monday, November 28, 2011

A little Late...

I am way behind on my Thankful Thursday and Friday Favourites because of illness....So last week kind of sucked.  I woke up at about 3am tuesday morning with really bad pains in my pelvic area... like the feeling of holding your pee for about 7 hours...but I didn't have to.  I couldn't really sleep after that.  So wednesday I figured I might have a uti... so I went to walgreens and got a uti screening test and it was positive for a uti so I bought some cranberry juice and hoped to flush it out.  Wellll Wednesay at about 2 am I was awoken by severe cramping on the right side of my abdomen all the way up to my ribs...it was unbearable and gave me the severe chills and I could barely walk...so Timmy took me to the Emergency Room.  I was there for about 3 hours...So tired... I had literally been going on only 4 hours of sleep in two days... They took blood...and I'm not gonna lie.. I was terrified.  I have never given blood or had any taken that I can remember.  So for having it done the first time feeling like crap.. I was nervous.  It wasn't bad at all.  They rushed the results and in about an hour told me what I already knew... that I had a Uti and that it was causing the bad stomach pains...I had taken an antibiotic for it 4 hours previous to going and they gave me another one and some painkillers....I got home at about 4:45 and tried to go to sleep feeling a little better.  Timmy and I watched netflix instead and fell asleep around 6 and I woke back up at 6:45 having to throw up.  I never ever throw up. Even when I have the flu.  So throwing up then sucked big time.  And I thought that would be all of it.  Nope.  I threw up a couple more times before going to work.  Everyone told me to stay home but it was the day before Thanksgiving and one of the busiest days for us at work.  So I decided to tough it out.  I got sick on the way there and then a few more times after I got to work.  They had me lay down on the couch in the back and take a nap, because I was feeling way worse and looked like death.  Man that was the worst day.  I was so weak and dizzy and kept having to get sick.  It felt like my eyes were about to pop out and the tendons in my neck were about to burst because I was heaving so hard.  I couldn't keep any liquid down either.  By 7 that night I felt much better, but had to wake up at 3:45 to put the turkey in the oven.  I felt so much better the next day.. thank God.  I got to enjoy my families dinner then go to Timmy's parents for the first time for Thanksgiving Dinner.  It was all so good.  So I will be doing my Thankful Thursday and Friday Favourites today...but it will be more like Monday Favourites!  So Here Goes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankful Thursday!
-----------------------------

First I am thankful to God.  Without him I would have nothing.  I would be nothing.  God has never let me down. Never upset me. Never Angered me.  He has done nothing but give to me.  And he's always there when I need someone to talk to.  I know everything that happens, does so for a reason and I will not ever question it.

Second I am thankful for My Parents.  Crazy, Loud.  Thats what they are and  I will never change it.  They have provided for me the best a parent can.  They have shown me unconditional love.  And One day after all the years of them taking care of me I will take care of them.

Third I am thankful for My Siblings. Also Loud and Crazy.  They are each their own and I love every one of them.  But I am especially thankful for My sister Lynn and my Nephew Cason...My best friend since I could speak..and a nephew I consider my own and will treat like my own until the day I'm not here anymore.

Fourth I am thankful for Timmy.  We have been through so much.  I will love you until my very last breath.  You make me incredibly happy.  You do everything for me, even when I say I can do it myself.  You are always here for me. You are my rock...as cheesy as that sounds, I honestly do not know what I would do if you were not here with me. You never judge me.  You deal with so much for me and I am beyond words thankful for that.  I love going to sleep and waking up next to you each and everyday and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.  I love You.

Fifth I am thankful for all of my nieces and nephews.  You are all so special.  You make me smile everytime I see you.  And I love each of you like you were mine.

Sixth I am thankful for Timmy's Family.  You have welcomed me into your family and treat me with nothing but respect and kindness and I love all of you.  Thank You so much for everything You have done.

Seventh I am thankful for Marie and her family!  Words can't express the love I have for you guys.  Seriously you treat me like I am you own sister, daughter and have shown me nothing but love since the moment I have met you.  I miss all of you guys so much and can't wait to visit soon!

Eighth I am thankful for Miss Kayla!  Man we were bff's in 4th grade and reconnected on facebook haha!  But seriously having you as a friend again is amazing.  You are always there for me when I need a friend to talk to and I am there for you!  You are one of the coolest people I have ever known!

Last but definitely not least... I am thankful for Deal Me In (Walt, Doyle, Eric)  Man you guys are so awesome!  You make Timmy so happy and to see how he gets when he talks about you guys and the band and the possibilities coming your way.  It makes me beyond words happy when He gets that happy.  You guys are some of his only friends that stuck around.  You are all such good dudes and I love you all :]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
belated.

 I remember playing this in class if we had free time!

 I think My Nephews NEED these asap!

 I want to make this really purtty diy flower frame

 <3 old cameras

 I'm really gonna need these this holiday! Super Cute!

I think I'm ready for Christmas!  All The Music and Lights and Decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment