Monday, November 14, 2011




Real Love by Regina Spektor on Grooveshark

I can't believe it has been 2 years.  It has flown by so fast.  When I first saw you I was in the 10th grade and you were in the 9th.  You walked onto the bus and I first seen your shoes then worked my way up and when I saw your face something in me fell into place.  I can't explain it, but I knew something.  And everyday after that I looked for you.  When we both left school we stayed in touch with each other.   I waited 6 years for you.  Patiently.  I had other relationships, but for some reason I always knew in my heart that you would come into my life in a big way.  And you did.  Perfect timing as well because I had just got out of a horrible relationship.  One that made me have my doubts about boys, but not about you.  You are the best thing to ever happen to me.  I'm so thankful for you and your wonderful family.  I'm so lucky to have you in my life.  You make it worth living.  You are perfect.  And I'm ready for the years to come with you :]

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment