Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Visitor

So last week my Best Friend of 10+ years came down on leave to visit me!  I was really excited that she came down I just wish she was in better spirits.  She is going through a bad break-up that I can definitely relate to, and my goal was to make her laugh and have a good time.  We talked a lot but not as much as we should have.  I wish I didn't have to work the whole time she was down.  Last time she came to visit it was much different.  We went somewhere everyday, and did nothing but talk and talk.  But we are both going through things, her a relationship and me stress.  It was different because of the places we are in right now that it was almost a little weird and awkward at times.  I didn't want her to see my stress come out and it did.  But at least we did have good times when I was off and had some much needed fun.  I wish I could have taken more pictures but all I have is my phone for pictures on account of nooo camera :/   But these came out pretty good.
 CK's
 We ventured downtown and went looking for a bathroom and walked in on a news cast in the Peabody.
 It was freezing
 I asked her to take a picture close up... jerk!
 this is the edward hair... or windy day... whichevaaaa
 waiting  for a trolley... first time for me and I've lived here for years
 She didn't know what to do
 weirdo
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment