Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hungry

Man lately I've really been wanting some fried catfish.  I tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago.  A co-worker ordered some and when he found out that I never tried it before he "made" me eat half of his haha.  But it was delicious and boy have I been missing out.  I don't really eat a lot of fish, but lately I have been craving it.  It was also the first time I have ever had a hush puppy...mannnn.  Sooo freakin good.  And now I want some.


Deal Me In show tonight at 9 at Murphys!  Before hand though Kayla and I will be enjoying some devine chocolate wine that we have at the store I work at.  So tonite shall be fun indeed!  And since I was really bummed their show got cancelled on Halloween, I'm really stoked for the show tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment