Friday, November 11, 2011

Te-he-he

I really like how I am learning so much stuff about alcohol.  Sounds weird that it excites me, but it does.  I'm able to recommend stuff for people.  I get to taste new products so I have first hand knowledge of the taste.  I'm able to recognize a lot of bottles without seeing the labels.  And I know what not to get when I go to a bar.  I love it.  It feels good to know these things.  And I don't even drink a lot.  I only drink when I go out.  And I'm a home body sooo I go out maybe a few times a month.  Anyhow I just thought I would share that but what I really want to blog about are the events that took place last night... oh where to begin.  So last night Deal Me In played Murphy's.  So that's going out for me so I drank my usual vodka/v8splash drink.  Deelicious.  Well.  Kayla picked me up and we headed back to her apt and hung out and talked about everything and so and so.  Well Kayla drank herself a whole bottle of wine and it kind of went into a blur from there.  She got a little too tipsy and I had to accompany her home, as soon as we leave DMI goes on and I miss their whole set.  It sucked but when a friend is in need I will be there to help.  And she happens to be my bff so I can't just leave her.  Anyhow the night was fun and I had a good time.  I will NOT miss the next DMI show! Heck NO!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment