Monday, July 23, 2012

Music Monday!


I apologize for my lack of posts.  I feel like a horrible blogger because of it.  I've just been having some personal problems and being super stressed out.  Timmy leaves in 2 days for his 17 day tour. And having to deal with all of this crap while he is away makes me incredibly sad.  I know that doesn't sound very long, but people fail to realize that He is my best friend in the entire world.  We come home to each other every single day.  So being apart even for 2 and a half weeks is difficult.  And because of problems from the past, it kind of makes me uneasy to be away from him.  I'm not like a lot of people who have a unattached relationship.  I'm sure for those people being away from each other is nothing and it doesn't bother them in the slightest. But we aren't those couples.  Sheesh I swear it doesn't feel like I have had a day off in a couple weeks.  My weekends are so busy, and not always in a good way, that I don't really get a day to just sit and read and enjoy a quiet off day.  But this is growing up.  Next phase is finding a place of my own to call home.  That will be much easier since we are going to be rooming with Kayla and her Eric.  So rent will be do-able.  I just don't want that constant struggle.  I had that my entire child hood and just want to be semi-comfortable.  But we shall see.  Well Enjoi this music.  It's Rosi Golan and William Fitzsimmons.  Two of my faaaaavorite singers.  Their voices alone are amazing, but together = mind blown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment