Tuesday, July 3, 2012




It's been a good minute since I've done a "Dress Love" post, and I was already drooling over all the pretty new dresses on modcloth that I decided it had to be done.  Look at these babies! Gahh, this is the time I wish I had an endless supply of money.  I can never have too many dresses.  I just wish I could find cuter ones at stores around.  I've always been a little wary about buying them off of the internet, because I like to try a dress on before I buy it.  It would just suck to order one I really really want, then wait for it only to try it on and it not fit.  Sad Face.  Anyhow, yes I would love alllll of these and my birthday is only 7 months away! Haha!  

I can't believe it's already July.  Tomorrow is the 4th!  Sucks though because I live in the city and we can't light fireworks :[   But we do get to bbq and light sparklers and all that jazz, so I'm happy.  Especially because I get to be around family and my Love.  

I've had readers blog lately and I just can't stand it.  I have so much other things to do and I like to make time to read.  I'm a bit obsessive sometimes about reading because it is almost like therapy for me.  It takes me away from all the craziness and into my own world.  But I haven't found any books that spark my interest since I finished the 50 Shades Trilogy.  So if any of you readers want to suggest some books to me, that would be pretty awesome of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment