Monday, August 29, 2011

Deal Me In!

A Blog Post about my wonderful Boyfriend's band?... SURE! Why Not! 
So he decided to start a band with two of his good friends Walt and Doyle, who he had been in previous bands with before.  The band is called "Deal Me In".  Timmy told me that it was also coincidentally the name of a B29 flown in the Korean war... which is prettttty freakin cooool! Here is a picture below!
 photo courtesy the deal me in facebook :)

They had their first show on August 11th at The HiTone
 Thats my <3 on Bass

They were beyond amazing.  They all connect musically so well together, it really is something special.  I feel it and I'm pretty sure they do too!  They played their second show on the following day at The Frame... It's a really awesome house venue in midtown.  I really really liked it their.  It was an awesome intimate environment that I really enjoyed.  Everyone there was so down to earth and kind.  And that show was ahhhhmazing!  I hear they are going to be recording in the near future and they just got some pretty rad shirts made by graffiti writer Kallus
similar to the image painted on the b29

So I think everyone should check out their facebook!  Just search Deal Me In and LIKE IT! Ha.. forreal though.  I'm so excited and proud of these guys and what the future holds for em!


No comments:

Post a Comment