Monday, August 29, 2011

Pinterest! and other things :]

Oh goodness! I have become quite addicted to Pinterest. I've been wanting to check it out for a while, but you have to ask for an invite or be invited by a friend and so I had my sister invite me. Wowww they have so much stuff. It's like christmas, I swear. Just when I thought I've seen close to all the internet has to offer I have found something that if not careful, will consume alllll of my time. Here are some Things I've pinned.. just a handful though, since I've already pinned so much haha!










Pretty cool huh! I think so!
On another note I'm sitting here with my other love Cason <3He has been the most snuggly little bear today. He's been sitting next to me or having me hold him most of the day. He was so cute when I took him grocery shopping. Little sneak grabbed some m&m's so we opened em and he ate them throughout the store and said hello and bye to people. I swear he's the most beautiful boy. He knows how to make me smile better than anyone else. His kisses are the sweetest besides his little bear hugs. He's watching his show Spongebob. Gahh kid can't get enough of it. It cracks me up when he laughs his little butt off while watching it.

Also Timmy and I are planning to take the train up to my favorite place.. Chicago! I'm so ready to get back up there and have some much needed fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment