Friday, August 26, 2011

Out With The Old and In With The New!

I started a blog a little over 2 years ago about things, people, and places that I loved.  I've had funny,emotional,angry,spiteful,entertaining,beautiful,kind,motivating, and musical posts.  But last week I realized that even though I had all these great posts, even the not so nice ones, I was ready to move on from them and start a new.  I will keep that blog so I can remember, but from now on THIS is the blog I will be using.  Usually people start fresh after a bad breakup or after New Years, but I decided why wait for something to happen to make me want to make a change, and not just do it simply because I want to. I actually feel like I need to.  I've gone through many unnecessary things the past couple of years, things that no matter how much I want to forget, they are a part of me now and it's time to get up and move on.  So I'm moving on now, with this blog and I hope that those of you who do read enjoy it as much as I do writing it.  As I type this I am also putting together a nice new header and blog title.  As well as some template changes... it will take a bit to finish but I'll get it done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment