Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So I have been absent...you know the drill.  Anyhow I have good reason.  My nose has been stuck in books the past week or so.  I started reading The Hunger Games Trilogy...and MAN! It is soooooooooo good!!! Like as soon as I finished one book I would run to the store and get the next.  It's a bummer there are only 3 books.  I tried to read little bits to spread it out, but I couldn't help myself.  I finished the last book yesterday.  It was a good ending.  Now I'm beyond excited for the movie.  So now I need a new book to read.  I'm particularly fond of reading books that come in a series.  I like seeing how the story progresses.  And when I read I seriously leave this world and go into the book.  I can see everything happen as I read each word.  I think that's why I love reading so much.  It's an escape really.  Anyhow! I have missed several of my topic days and I apologize.  I'm getting back into the swing of things here.  So here are a few pictures I took recently.  When I wasn't reading.



 Alice

 Wildfire

moved the room around :]


Timbo and I went to Sweet CeCe's

Rasberry Sorbet with strawberries,blackberries,cherries,razberries and gummybears!

 All Gone :/

The last few days have been really pretty.  Hopefully the weekend is so We can go to the Zoo!  Haven't been in ages and I'm ready to go and see the new Dinosaurs!

 Oh and Timothy and I had a lovely Valentines day with Red wine and Chocolates :]

And Me!

Oh yeah! The Deal Me In show that was a couple fridays ago was amazinggg.  I was a little intoxicated.  And don't really remember the whole night.  But I remember the show and it was a lot alooot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment