Sunday, February 5, 2012



So my birthday landed on Superbowl Sunday this year.  I guess that's cool.  My mother made some of my favorite things for dinner.  Pre-game is on.  I am however here alone.  Timbo went to practice and my other plans that I had went out the window.  Seems to be the story of my life lately.  Which sucks because I always do what I make plans for.  I don't cancel ever and it sucks when that's all that happens to me lately.  I guess I have to get over it though.  I've been thinking about a change of place.  I would like to eventually get out of Memphis.  I'm ready for new faces and new places.  And hopefully sometime sooner than later I will be out of here.  Anyhow I am 24 years old now.  I've never been 24 before and I guess I'll see how I like it.  Didn't start off too well, but I'm not going to let that effect what happens the rest of the year.  I do have Chicago to look forward to.  Just Timmy and Myself taking a train up there.  It's gonna be so fun and I count down the days until I leave this place and arrive at the Magnificent Mile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment