Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yepp.

I have been doing most of my blogging (picture wise) on Tumblr.  It has been an obsession of mine for a while and I just cant stop! haha.  I have not blogged in a very long time and I apologize greatly!  There are a bunch of amazing shows coming up that I am wayyyy excited for.  Eisley in March.  Say Anything in April! and Social Distortion in May.  Timmy and I are about to book our hotel and buy our tickets for our Chicago trip to see Say Anything. And I cannot express how excited and happy I am for this.  Chicago was where I first saw and I fell in love with the city..and now I'm going back with Timmy.  It couldn't be a better trip!  Deal Me In is playing a benefit show on the 10th of this month...oh and Yours Truly is turning 24 on sunday....Oh joy huh!   On a different note. I feel like I'm losing a friend.  We went from talking every single day and the most random things..to barely talking at all.  I have been in that begining phase of a relationship so I know how it is...but I didn't want to not talk to my friends.  Yes when Timmy came over at first we were only into each other and didn't really socialize with many people when we just wanted our time.  But we still made time for friends and whatnot and I feel like I'm on the backburner a little bit.  But like I said.  I've been in almost the exact situation so I know how things go.  I'm not upset about it all that much... I just miss my bff!  Anyhow...I know this wasn't much...but just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment