Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorites!


 I adore this!  It makes me excited to find all the little mushrooms that hide out in my backyard

 I so wish I had this skill.  This is beautiful

 This made me laugh so hard.  So cuuuute!

 I NEED this suitcase in my life ASAP!  How cool is that?!

 I also need one of these as well :]

 This is pretty neat.  It makes me wish I could drink coffee so bad

 Anything that has to do with cats wearing wigs, I'm totally up for!


 My boss got me really into Tea...nommmm

 How freaking DARRRLING is this Black Lion?! Gahh I just wanna cuddle him

 I CANNOT wait to get my own place so I can do my kitchen like THIS!

 Such a cute idea...I'm totally gonna try this for my loves bday!

 I've been wanting to try something new and colorful with my nails..I loooove this

 I would really like to have this watch...reallllly



 THESE Tattoos...Swoooooooon! 

I seriously fell in love with this car.  Gahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment