Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's Been Up! [Photo Heavy]

So yes I have been in a bloggers rut and like I said I will slowly come out of it.  This post is like the title PHOTO HEAVY.  All the pictures are from Instagram though, because it's what I have been using to document my daily life.  Well Let's start shall we!

Timbo's mother asked me to help with the baby shower for his sister Amber, and I said I would love to of course.  I made the cake and cupcakes -with the help of my sister VL- and let me tell you, I don't think I will bake a cake like that for a very long time.  It was so difficult and having to leave straight from work to go to baking and have it ready for the next day was quite nerve wracking.  One thing after another kept going wrong and I almost threw in the towel and suggested buying store bought.  We made it work though and it turned out really cute, and The mother and Daughter both LOVED it!  So that made me very happy and made it worth doing.

Timbo and his "sister" cat Cookie :]

Me holding the finished product before the "A" was put on


The cupcakes after they were frosted and pearled

 Everything put together, it was one of the cutest baby showers I've ever been to.  Big reason was because of Mrs.Tina and Jessica

The day my sister and I made the cake and cupcakes, Timbo and I cooked out at her place.  I swear I'm so glad she helped me.  I would have been so freakin lost!

 Cason and his bff Emma

Cason and his Momma


Deal Me In had a pretty awesome show in the gym of a Church right down the road from my work.  The turn out was pretty decent, with it being a show a bit aways from midtown.  They played really good, like always!


I've never seen so many Jorts at one time...crazy

 Eric is always jumping and flaling around...so this is the best shot I've gotten of him..hahaha

 Timothy doing what he does amazingly!

Probably the coolest member of the band Doyle! hehe

Not Pictured: Walt...they kept standing in front of him, on purpose I bet.


My cat Gary finally had her babies last thursday!  Unfortunately 2 of them passed

cuties!

The surving 4...still havent named them!

It's so cute that he LOVES to just cuddle and snuggle them all.  I'm so glad I found a person who loves kitties as much as I do :]


 Amber gave birth on May 30th to little Anna Elizabeth!  She is so beautiful.  I was so excited to hold her and she was so quiet, alert, and tiny!  It's been nearly 3 years since I've held a newborn and boy did it give me Baby Fever.  But it's not the right time, and when it is me and Timothy will know.  Gahh I just love babies!  It also made me so happy that they concider me her aunt :]

Finally holding her after Timbo let her go

He couldn't take his eyes off of her, it was so precious


I picked up a new comic!  I'm really getting into the female super heroes and villians.

Just about done with it.  I have my eye on a Harley Quinn one next!

First Zoo trip in ages!

a few of my guys! Ashton, Cason, and Christopher

Ohhh and the previous post was about Timmy and I house sitting for my sister, her are a few pictures from our mini vacation.

Emma trying to eat the water as I water the plants

We made a homemade pizza with Muenster and Mozzerella and Spinach!  It was by far the most amazing pizza I have ever had.  Ever.

 And this is the fist homemade pizza we made.  It was a margarita pizza. It could have been better.

Leaving you on this picture of Timbo and Emma chilling hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment