Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2

Cason Brae Gilmore.... where to begin.  I talked to you in your mom's tummy.  I watched you be born and cried like a little baby myself.  I've watched you grow.  I've seen you every day since you were born almost.  And everyday you take my breath away with how amazing you are.  You are so incredibly smart(I like to think I helped!)  You know how put a smile on everyones face.  You are the sweetest and snuggliest little monster!  You are a sour patch kid.. but in the best way.  You are the best gift God has given me and you aren't even mine. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have your little hand grab mine and say "C'mon Tee"... and pull me to your room to sit and play with all of your little toys.  And when you bring me a book, crawl into my lap and have me read it to you... you get so excited and it makes me the happiest.  You're 2 today!  And you think you get hurt all the time now by falling down while playing, running into things, or getting scrapes and scratches, but this is just the beginning... And no matter what I will always be here for you.  To kiss the booboo's and make them better.. and yell at what or who caused it.  Even when you're 12!  If you get hurt trust me I will be here!  You are my guy and nothing will change that :]    I love you bub!  Happy Birthday!
getting you dressed to go home after you were born





No comments:

Post a Comment