Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This and That...

Lately my nose has been buried in comic books and graphic novels. I've read all 88 single issues of the Walking Dead and I am patiently awaiting the next issue which comes out September 28th!! Until then I've been watching the tv adaptation of it... and well....it's different. Alot different. I really don't know what to make of it. But at least it's good. True Blood had it's season finale this past Sunday...sad sad day. I now have to wait an entire year for a new season...sometimes I wonder why I get so into shows that only have a limited number or episodes per season that are so damn addicting. On another note, Timmy and I have been looking in the flyer for affordable apartments so we can save and move. Hopefully it can happen in the next few months or so. Hopefully. We found a few that caught our attention. Now we just have to check them out and see what they look like. Right now though I really don't care. I want one that is really kind of old. I like places that look lived in. Old places. I'm just ready to go thrifting for furniture and other things for it. That's the exciting part. I want all my furniture to be thrifted. most of it is now anyways... Also we really want a puppy. We want a small one. Like a weenie dog or a corgy. So we are looking in the paper for one of those too. This sunday is the start of the recording process for Deal Me In!!! I'm super stoked for this... and I never use the word stoked. They have amazingly catchy music. I seriously get one of their songs stuck in my head all the time, mostly because Timmy is always singing or playing one. But I am really excited for those guys. And so proud. They are doing something they each have passion for. Something they love and music that they love to play. All I hear about them is positive feedback which is freakin awesome! This blog is kinda all over the place. Anyhow while I finish cleaning up and preparing for the day... I leave you with these :] 






No comments:

Post a Comment