Friday, September 30, 2011

bloggers block

It sucks... I just typed up a pretty long blog and then deleted it.  I mentioned in it about how I can't stand constant pessimism and realized that some of my blog was actually a little negative.  But this is my blog and I am supposed to write about my thoughts and whatnot.  I can keep it short while my mind is still in it.  Google plus.. I don't understand you.  Why do people need 2 facebooks?  Don't blog just to get followers... That is kind of lame.  You should blog because you wanna commit.  It sounds stupid but I've been blogging for a long time and it's about writing not about getting thousands of followers.  I just hope at least one person reads.. I don't care if no one does.  Because this is my place to write what I'm thinking.  Don't be a douche bag.  If you are somewhere where you are supposed to be having fun.. don't get all self conscious about shit and act like an asshole to someone you don't know.  It's not appreciated.  This was a very short blog but  I will update later... gotta go to a yard sale.   Haha pretty bad I can't miss a yard sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment