Monday, September 5, 2011

CookOut/HangOut!!!

Walt had a cookout/hangout thing at his house last night....I do not know where to begin.  Honestly haven't had that much fun in a very long time.  Also I watched my soon to be 2 year old nephew for 4 straight days while his parents went out of town.  That was so physically and mentally/emotionally draining.  It's like really having your own child for 4 straight days.  So after that Timmy and I both needed some fun.  Great Great Great company was had!  Everyone was so laid back and super kind.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself. There was amazing grilled veggies, a semi/probably real dangerous Slip'N'Slide, Good Beer (I had my own drink concoction of course), Super tasty home made brownies, and vegan cake!  I regret not taking and pictures though.  I would really like to do that again super soon.  Annnd I just realized how short this blog post is.  Ehhh oh well!


PS! Deal Me In show... Sept 27th @ The Frame!  Everyone should come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment