Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chicago

I can't explain how much I love Chicago.  From the moment I stepped foot on the snowy sidewalk where my hotel was, I knew I was where I needed to be.  I've been back, but it's been a while.  Timmy and I are thinking about saving up and taking a train up there and staying for several days.  We talk all the time about finding a place to go on vacation... we both need it.  So we both agreed Chicago it is.  We've got ticket prices and are looking at hotels for around the time we want to go.  The winters up there are pretty brutal so I know we are going to have to pack warm for all the walking around I want to be doing.  And I can't forget my ear muffs, because last time everyone there was wearing them and I didn't understand why, until about halfway through the day when I got a headache from the cold wind.  We are both super stoked about the trip.  We have been needing something like this for a very long time.  If we go in November like planned we will spend our 2 year anniversary there!  That would be exciting!  Also a friend of mine who recently went told me about all the amazing thrift/antique stores she found... so I know what I'll be doing!  Annnd I've found a few amazing Comic book shops for Timmy that I know will keep him occupied or a while.  I plan on doing as much as I possibly can this time.  The last couple of times I've been I did alot, but  I would like to do and see more.  Too bad my camera broke.  My phone takes pretty decent pictures, but the battery is crap.  We shall see.  And this time I actually want to leave with awesome things instead of losing them!   Going off track for a minute... my other blog was awesome  I thought.  I had so many amazing posts, people would tell me how much they liked my blog.  I really want the same for this one.  I've been doing this for a long time... somethings come along and I start over from scratch. Mostly because I don't feel they show what I stand for anymore.  I really felt like that blog was it though.  I started it off amazing and I was always inspired to write new things, to try and help people in any way, at least make someone laugh.  Then of course someone had to ruin it last year.  I couldn't bring myself to post anymore, because I would get on and read  the things I had said and they made me sad because things had changed so much.   And right now I've had my mind on a few things that at this point in time I'm not going to share.  Just stressful situations so this blog even though I just started it, might be starting off slow.  But I'm trying.  So Please, bare with me.  I'm gonna keep this one going for as long as I can.  Keep you guys who actually read entertained hopefully!  By the way... THANK YOU! To those of you who DO read this blog.  I honestly didn't think anyone read it or would.  I honestly just made it because I thought if one person reads it and likes it, doesn't matter if they let me know, it will make me happy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIP Spanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment