Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bah Bah Blacksheep

Nothing real interesting to read today.  Been totally into my Tumblr recently.  I keep finding dreamy pictures and pretty quotes.  I have free time to blog quickly while my Caseface is napping and Thor is on the television.  And it's about to storm I think.  It'll be nice to hear the sound of rain.  I really hope it cools back down like last week.  The amazing fall like weather.  Summer isn't over yet folks! Though I wish it were.  I'm not a summer girl at alllll.  I prefer the colder months, being born in february, I guess it comes naturally for me to love winter.  I am waiting to get home to cook up some stir-fry.  I was recently thinking about trying the vegetarian thing out again.  I tried it several years ago and stuck to it for months... then I forgot what happened and somehow I ate pizza with peperoni.  Then I remembered my love for meat... yeah sounds odd to read and to type.. haha.  But I have read tons of articles and blogs and things people say about the health benefits of becoming vegetarian so I think I'm gonna give it another go.  That and Timmy also wants to try too.  I think this will be good for us.  Much healthier.  And plus both of us are fruit and veggie nuts!  We could live off of just those things.  Possibly start this weekend... when we have money to do the right grocery shopping.  Speaking of the weekend, my sister got her and I tickets to see Les Miserables at the Orpheum!  I'm super excited.  I haven't seen a show like that in yearrrrrs.  The last one I saw was The Wizard of Oz when I was 10 I think. haha.  But I am really excited to see it.  Also again Deal Me In starts recording this sunday!!!!  I'm really looking foward to the finished product.  I'm so proud of my love and the rest of the guys!!!  Oh and as I'm typing this and watching Thor...isn't he a badass?!  Man.. I haven't read any Thor comics but if they are anything as exciting as this movie I'm totally sold.  I'm probably gonna pick up an origins book this weekend and see what he's all about.  I find it so fascinating that his hammer is so extremely powerful as well as himself.  The hulk couldn't even pick it up! haha  Ohhhh. Sunday is gonna be "Candice & Kayla's Super Friend Date"!  And it better go down!  I forsee drinks and goodtimes... and Mewwwwwsic!  Well, Case woke up so I must tend to the little prince before he gets grumpy!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment