Friday, October 21, 2011

Burrrr....

Tis cold out thurr!  I love some cold weather though.  I can't stand summer time.  It's too hot.  I see moving to the north in my future where it always feels so nice.  Going to the capgun show tonight with My Love and My Deer.  Should be a good time!  Once I have a drink in me anyways!  I'm doing this because I'm so very bored and I need something to keep me busy.  My blogs about to get personal yall! haha I don't know whats exciting about that statement.  But I decided that I will start putting personal stuff on here...of course nothing too personal.  Oh man who caught the Jersey Shore Finale last night?!  We did and man it was crazy... I loathe Mike... he's such a douche.   An old ugly douche.  Well.... I have nothing else to say... keepin it real.  :]

oh! I've been playing on photoshop like crazy just making different things and I made a flyer for Deal Me In's Halloween show.  I was just messing around but it turned out pretty ok!



No comments:

Post a Comment