Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Everyday I'm Tumblin

Forreal!  I've been on Tumblr. for a while and I found so many awesome blogs on their that I follow as many as I can and there is ALLLLWAYS something new and awesome to see.  And I don't really know where else to go with that! haha... If you Tumble then follow me!  Littlefooot.tumblr.com!  I got myself a big girl job!  It's really awesome.  I'm really lucky to have this job.  I've needed a stable source of income for a while so that Tim(my) and I can save up and move out.  We have been looking at a few places and we are very excited but who knows!  But the job is so great.  I really love it!  I'm learning a lot about alcohol.  Oh and I got a laptop finally!  Making this possible!  Big Rhonda finally quit on me.  She was a good one.  Ok ok... so October!  This month has been good to me so far!  It feels and looks amazing outside.  The leaves fall like snow and I adore it!  I gave three of the kittens (minnie, hank, and bill) to new homes.  It was pretty hard.  Anyone who's raised an animal from birth to 6 weeks understands... its sad.  But anyhow they all went to good homes and we decided to keep Gary.... Gary is a girl who we thought was a boy at first.  She's right up there in my header!  She is crazy.  She is really sweet though.  Someone came back into my family's life -sort of-... but that is another post.  Two Deal Me In shows are coming up!!!!  October 23rd and 25th!!!  I'm super excited for those two shows... and I heard the album..and it is amazing.  Seriously I'm at a loss for words.  Knowing how much this means to Tim(my) and hearing him doing something he loves and has such passion about seriously .... see loss for words!  but I am so so sooo happy and excited for Him and the rest of the guys!  I know how much this means to them too and it's just so amazing.  Hearing everything they put into their music coming out of my speakers... it's so exciting.  I'm so ready for everyone to hear it!  It's something I would put on repeat.  Well... the boys are taking sakke shots and I'm going to finish watching Sister Wives...which I am oddly addicted to.  It's so weird that I love it.  Peace yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment