Thursday, October 20, 2011

Newwww!

So after spending all day getting back into the photoshop groove and a little help from my brother, I finally fixed my blog the way I wanted.....for now anyways.  It's been keeping my mind off of all the stress that surrounds me.  Sometimes I think stress will be the death of me and it's scary.  It just makes me panic and I hate it.  I hate arguing with Tim(my).  And today was just not good.  Hopefully I can find a way to put him in a good mood.  He got called into work and did not want to go.  We only get two days off together - thursday and sunday -.  And he has practice sundays and his show is this sunday as well.  I dunno I just want peace and good things.  It's like no one wants me to be happy sometimes.  On another note tonight is Jersday!  I do love me some Jersey Shore and so does my love.  And the finale is on tonite so I'm excited.  And the office comes on!  I'm still not sure about Andy as the new manager.  I just can't quit Michael Scott.  Ok so Halloween..... I still can't decide what I want to be.  I'm torn between a Raccoon and a Fox...oooor A Merlottes waitress!  Since I heart True Blood.  This happens every year and I always wait until the last minute and come up with something weird.  I'm extremely bored right now waiting for Timothy to get home.  Oooooh!!! I have this idea in my head.  That I don't want to reveal now but soon.  It's so exciting and I really hope and am trying to get this started and see if I can pull it off.  It is a small business.  And I honestly think it's something that can be successful.  I found a couple small vacant buildings for rent in Midtown that would be perfect!  I have everything planned out in my head and now I have the huge task of trying to bring it to life. It's gonna take a lot of time, planning, saving, and praying.  But we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment