Monday, October 17, 2011

I guess I'll never get it

If you have a problem, something bothering you, anything wrong...tell ME.  Please is all I ask.  You always go to everyone else before me. It kills me.  All I want to do is help make things better and I nevvvver get the chance. I could of sworn that was my job. Just like its your job to do the same to me.  I always always alllllways go to YOU first. Before anybody.  And I'm always the last person if you come to me at all. No matter how much I care and show it. You would rather go to someone else.  That makes me feel like complete crap.  Because its my job to take care of you and vice versa... but you never let me.  And then when you won't let me you tell me I don't care for something you won't let me do.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I guess just wait patiently for the day you finally come to me first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment