Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Man..Oh Man

This morning sucked and I  want a re do.  please.   Everything went wrong.  I was late for work which isn't cool since I'm still new.  All I know is I realize now how some people really are.  And I never wanted to listen when someone said it but now I'm listening.  Soooo I've been changing things on here quite a bit recently and that is because I'm making my own layout and template.  It takes time that I have to make room for.  And because I haven't done something like that in a while I have to get back into the swing of things.  So I'm trying out different color schemes to see what I like.  I think I may have found something.  But you guys shall see that soon.  Sooner than later I hope!  Ok so I always use tumblr when I have my phone in my hand.  It's the only thing I'm on.  And it's also a blog of sorts.  It's mostly stuff I don't post on here.. mainly pictures.  So I have also been wondering should I keep a blog or just Tumble.  And I decided I'd keep both.  This is more for the personal stuff I talk about.  The other is just reblogging photos.  I'm all over the place with this post...just like the last one.  I'm just gonna throw out random thoughts and things.  Like for instance I found some purrty pictures I'd like to share.  

Instead of bird feeding, Why not Cat feeding?!!

I desperately need polaroid film

 I adooore this hair color! I wish I could do this myself.

 credit: nicole martines   I looove this and the other pictures she does!

EXACTLY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so ready to get out on my own.  I don't know how many times I can say that.  But I really am.  Timmy and I both just want to be on our own.  We want to be able to come home to our own place.  It would be a dream.  And I am going to do all that I can to make that happen.  I can taste it!  Once again I am super excited for The 23rd and 25th of this month.  Deal Me In is playing!  And I think releasing their album on cassette finally!  Speaking of that I still need to go thrifting and find a nice cassette player!!  And this sunday is Girl Talk with the bff!  I'm in much need of girl talk and Kayla is just the person I wanna talk to!  Of course we will be chatting and drinking and getting ready for the show so I'm super super ready!!   I must go back to work now!  It's pretty awesome I can do this at work!  I love my job :]

No comments:

Post a Comment